Sunday, June 28, 2009


Fit to Be Worn...

A couple of weeks back I got a message from a fellow foodie alerting me of a contest being held by the popular yet elusive Korean BBQ truck company known as...




They needed a t-shirt design for promotional purposes so they put it out that they were accepting submissions.

The prizes featured some cash, which is always good, but more importantly, cuts in line. Because of their huge fan base, where ever they set up shop, a line is sure to follow. So cuts was a definite incentive.

So I decided to put my hat in the ring. I started out with a sort of mascot derived from their trademark flame...

With that settled, I sketched out possible body for him...



Then I thought since it was a mobile BBQ grill company, I would incorporate that into the design as well and got this...


And here is a close up of the design...


Feel free to click on any of the images to see larger version.

Sadly, I didn't win. However, for the results of the t-shirt contest, you can click here.

Anyhow, thanks for looking and enjoy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home