Wednesday, June 10, 2009


IF: Craving


"C is for..."

When I read that this week's theme was supposed to be "craving," cookie monster came to mind. I mean, they guy is the epitome of instant gratification. Anyhow, I would just like to thank sesame street for introducing me to the concept of a crack addict at such an early age.

In retrospect, maybe I just wasn't that much fun as child, but all I can remember is thinking, back then was "He's not really eating that cookie, he's a puppet. All he is doing is crumbling that perfectly good cookie and letting it fall to the ground. What a waste."

This is a work in progress as this week is insanely crazy for me, but when I get a chance, I think I will add more to the background. Until then, enjoy...


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Good one! I'll be singing the "C is for cookie" song all night now.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Chris Kennett said...

Just remember kiddies Crack is a "sometimes" food!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Adrian Ropp said...

Poor Cookie Monster... Being forced to binge on cookies for money could only lead to one possible end... Addiction. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Vhrsti said...

Cool!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Edward Pun said...

The Cookie Monster! That's perfect. :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Emilie Goulet said...

Cookies! Gotta love them!
I agree, I too felt like there was some kind of waste to the cookies falling all over Cookie Monster... I still wanted to hug him as a child!

Really fun image! :)

Em

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home