Tuesday, August 25, 2009


CAUTION: Beware of SHARKMAN




The blog popular Chicken Nugget Lemon Tooty is celebrating its 3 year anniversary and to commemorate the occasion, Aaron Zenz put a call out to any artists who like to contribute artworks based on illustrations created from his two very talented kids, Isaac and Gracie.

So sorry, I can't take the credit on this one. Sharkman is actually the product of Isaac. After seeing this:


I HAD to do my animated version of it. Below is just my rough sketch of finished piece above. Enjoy.


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger michael robertson said...

nice, xenos-I like the way you stylized the shark yet kept the feeling of the original. nice background texture, too.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Gabe Ferreira said...

hey your illustrations are awesome, especially that spiderman one. it's funny though how i also have a shark for my illustration friday contribution this week.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Cyndia said...

Nice Job!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Nathanael Lark said...

Wonderful solution! You really kept the fun spirit of the original. Great job!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Nessa Dee said...

Great interpretation of the original drawing!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Margaret Molinari said...

My Sharkman is more than a little jealous of your Sharkman's boots, very cool! Great blog, love your work.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Z-Kids said...

Thanks so much for your contributions -- they're great! The kids loved them! As did everyone else I'm certain.

All our best! Thanks!
-AZ

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home